HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
Valeo TBS - Application Engineer JOB AD
In 2018, Valeo was named a “Top Employer” in 24countries and 3 regions spread across five continents. One of only eight companies worldwide is recognized as a “Global Top Employer.” The company is ambitious to recruit 10,000 new employees each year in the next 5 years.
As one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of heating systems, air conditioners, and roof hatches, Valeo Thermal Bus offers customized total solutions for all bus climate control issues.
We're seeking for talented and highly motivated graduate "Electrical or Electrical ElectronicsEngineers" to join us and be based in Esenyurt (İstanbul) office.
• Providing technical information and advising about capabilities, characteristics, and options of products customer R&D.
• Fulfill climatic hall and field tests.
• Responsible for project process (SPO, CDP) of technical issues for changes at customer side and product.
• Complete the product release from Prototype series with Customer R&D (responsible for commissioning and testing of HVAC system.)
• Providing technical information and advice to sales department about product options according to customers’ Book of Demands and needs.
• Preparation and update of the content of BOMsspecifications etc.
• Organize and conduct training for OEM production and R&D.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering/Electric-Electronics Engineering.
• Newly graduate or 1-year experience.
• Very good command of English.
• Having knowledge of MS Office tools.
• SAP experience.
• Arabic, French or Persian as a second language is a plus.
• Preferably having knowledge about multiple disciplines (such as HVAC, mechanics, electronics) and electric powered vehicles.
• Excellent communication and analytic skills, self-motivated, solution-oriented, organizational and planning skills.
• No restrictions for traveling domestically and abroad.
• No obligation for military service.
For Application: Elif SÖNMEZ - firstname.lastname@example.org
City: Istanbul (Europe)
Experience:less than a year
Work Schedule: Full time
Graduation (Required): Bachelor Degree (graduate) or Master Degree (student/graduate)
Deadline for application: 31.07.2018
Web Design by Begüm EFE