TRENDYOL - PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST JOB AD
Join the region’s fastest growing technology company and largest fashion e-tailer in this exciting opportunity!
Trendyol.com is the largest fashion e-commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region selling more than 25 million fashion items per year. Trendyol's mission is to make fashion accessible and serves over 12 million customers, has 50 million monthly visits and is the fastest growing e-commerce company in the region. Founded in 2010, Trendyol is the biggest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 1200 people. Investors include Kleiner Perkins, Tiger Global and EBRD.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist/Jr. Specialist who is enthusiastic to play a key role in helping Trendyol provide the best shopping experience to millions of customers! You also need to keep up with the pace and the energy of our dynamic team and an agile environment!
Digital Marketing Team is the heart of the business at Trendyol! Marketing team connects people and fashion online with the most innovative marketing strategies! The team also analyses data to make great decisions on the competitive market place through right advertisement tactics. At the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers!
- - Following up and analyzing digital marketing projects, creating new projects,
- - Carrying out optimizations for business,
- - Following up, analyzing and reporting daily performance.
- - Bachelor's or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Statistics, Economics and other related departments,
- - 0 - 2 year of experience in digital marketing,
- - Eagerness to manage web projects and digital marketing campaigns,
- - A Genuine interest in digital disciplines (i.e. social media, email marketing, paid search, search engine optimization, mobile, etc.)
- - Strong project management and organizational skills,
- - Data-driven and result-oriented,
- - Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-orientation and eagerness to learn,
- - Having strong communication skills and being a good team player,
- - Data analysis, reporting and e-commerce enthusiast,
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- - Excellent command of MS Office applications.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- - Managing the biggest digital marketing budget in Turkey,
- - Taking responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learning continuously,
- - We have a lean organization structure and value team-working. - We value talent, not titles!
- - Shape the future of fashion e-commerce as a part of our interdisciplinary dynamic team.
- - Working in a thrilling, fun and flexible environment. We love fashion and our dress code is casual.
- - Don’t forget to chill out! - Happy Hour twice a month! We work hard, play hard :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
City: Istanbul (Europe)
Experience:less than a year
Work Schedule: Full time
Graduation (Required): Bachelor Degree (or higher)
Deadline for application: 31.08.2017
Web Design by Begüm EFE