HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
Sony Global Solutions Istanbul Graduate Program
The Sony spirit is about freedom, empowerment, creativity and choice. Sony provides high quality lifestyle products offering entertainment through technology with business operations all over the globe.
Global Solutions Istanbul is delivering web applications and software services to Sony Group Companies like Sony Electronics, Sony Playstation and Sony Mobile in an interactive environment with young and dynamic team of qualified professionals. GSI is a promoter of Agile and adopted DevOps as corporate culture in a rapid changing environment. We are working with versatile people with T-shaped profiles while keeping personal development in focus.
Our Graduate Programcan set your career path for life. It will encourage you taking responsibility, being entrepreneurial and making things happen. You can discover your potential and experience a great customer journey in the technology world.
Graduate Program is a chance for those students and graduates who want to learn state-of-art technologies in a friendly, innovative and inspiring environment. There are many different roles in GSI organization and you will get the chance to discover your strengths with support of our professional mentorship. There are 2 different main directions you can pick to start your career. We will help you to choose the correct role for yourself according to your direction:
Information Systems Specialist
• Business Analyst
• Quality Assurance Analyst
• Test Automation Engineer
• Application Support Specialist
• Java/Scala Developer
• PHP Developer
• Web UI Developer
• Big Data Developer
• Cloud Automation Engineer
• Performance & Security Specialist
You’re someone who is keen to learn and develop at all times. You’re looking for a company where is fast paced, young and energetic. And you will have the opportunity to enhance your interests across functions and technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role is a fresh graduate or 1-2 years experienced professionals, who
• is proactive,
• has strong drive and determination,
• is willing to investigate and find out the facts,
• has strong analytical mind-set,
• is willing to work in a multi-cultural environment,
• is fluent in English (both spoken & written),
• has a natural ability to build relationships,
• has a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, MIS – preferred,
• has military service completed or postponed at least for 2 years.
• Start your career in a multinational global environment,
• Shape your career path with professional mentorship,
• Gain experience about open source technologies, best practices, standards and trending new methodologies,
• Be involved in globally used web application teams as the day you enter and always find the support you need as long as you are willing to learn,
• Have your own individual tasks, but also be a part ofan agile development team to collaborate with your colleagues,
• Invest in yourself in an environment where lifelong learning is a culture,
• Have a good work-life balance as you enjoy your working time.
In order to complete the application, please follow below steps;
• Fill the CV (single page only) and cover letterdocuments by downloading templates from the link ( http://go.gsi.sony/career )
• Write a single page essay about “The Internet on 2050”
• A short video describing you is a plus
You need to email the CV, cover letter and essay in a zip file to TR-IK@sony.com (and a link to video)
Registration will be closed at May 3rd.
Additional assessment tests may be sent to you via email.
For Application: TR-IK@sony.com
Deadline for application: 03.05.2017
Web Design by Begüm EFE