SOCIAPLUS - PRODUCT MANAGER JOB AD
Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for Product Managers who want to make the dream a reality.
The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Istanbul Office and work as an Product Manager for our Istanbul office.
- - Defining detailed requirements, working closely with UX/UI designer and developers through designs, making tactical decisions to come up with innovative applications for complex problems;
- - Continuously monitor market needs and requirements, industry benchmarks; taking into account future technology/developments, competitor products/services and the changing requirements of regulatory bodies;
- - Writing very detailed analysis documents for user stories to help software development team to understand market requirements and priorities;
- - Obsessing about the product quality;
- - Specifying market requirements to create details of Agile user stories for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers, also supported by Customer Success Team;
- - Establishing a triage process for all the tasks in the product roadmap;
- - Supporting Product Manager to ensure that Scrum framework is widely accepted and applied to all product development processes;
- - Driving a solution set through market requirements;
- - Developing and implementing company-wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute;
- - Producing weekly, quarterly and yearly Product Business Plan;
- - Managing the product creation process, setting weekly meetings with Software - Development Team regularly to review all business goals, objectives taking corrective action;
- - Setting daily, weekly, monthly meetings with all the stakeholders of the product development process.
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or a related field;
- - Ability to assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions and translate requirements into detailed product specifications;
- - A real passion for detailed feature design and problem solving;
- - Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision;
- - Ability to excel in a fast pace team-oriented environment;
- - Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- - Good decision-making skills;
- - Ability to communicate with the engineering team on tactical technical decisions;
- - Ability to be self motivated;
- - Preferably able to prior Programming experience;
- - Preferably prior hands-on experience with Agile Development;
- - Preferably Product management or business analyst role experience.
Please apply through this link: https://goo.gl/QGu2zW
For Application: https://goo.gl/QGu2zW
Work Schedule: -
Graduation (Required): Bachelor Degree
Deadline for application: 31.07.2017
Web Design by Begüm EFE