HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
PROSIS DANIŞMANLIK - Automotive Control Systems Engineer Job Ad
We are actively seeking an AutomotiveControl System Engineer for our client which is working worldwide on the development of vehicle powertrains, controls, software, instrumentation and test systems.
· Requirements engineering/management at system and/or component level
· Model-based algorithm/SWdevelopment
· Hand-coded algorithm/SW development whenever/wherever necessary
· Test case development and systematic testing at system and/or component level
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree inElectrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Control Engineering, and preferably Master’s and/or PhD qualifications from a reputable university
· Fluent speaking and excellent writing skills in English (German would be a plus)
· Interest in automotive systems(engines, transmissions etc)
· Fast learner, treats change as an opportunity to learn and develop.
· Good communication, presentation and planning skills
· Works energetically and enthusiastically.
· Self-disciplined, self-motivated and confident personality to contribute to the success and harmony of the team.
· Willingness to frequent and long-term travel abroad
And a good understanding of at least two of the following topics
· Automotive Engines, Powertrains, Aftertreatment and Emissions
· System Dynamics, Modelling, Controller / Algorithm Design and Implementation
· Real-Time Systems Hardware and Software Design
· Matlab/Simulink, DSpace/ETASTools, HiL Simulators
· Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Electric Machines and Power Electronics
For Application:Aslı Uzunlu Akkülah - firstname.lastname@example.org
City: Istanbul (Asia)
Experience: 1-2 years or 2-5 years
Work Schedule: full time
Graduation (Required): Master Degree (or student) or higher
Military Service: Done or Exempt
Deadline for application: 28.05.2017
Web Design by Begüm EFE