HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
NETCAD - SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTERN / PART TIME ENGINEER JOB AD
Founded in1989, Netcad is the 6th largest local licensed software producer and the leader in Mapping, Cadastral Planning, Urban Planning and Civil Engineering software market in Turkey. Netcad products are used by 16 countries in 3 continents while being used by 950 public enterprises, 600 municipalities, 75 provincial special administrations, 50 organized industrial zones and 4.500 private sector firms across Turkey. Netcad was acquired by a private equity firm in 2016 and now in the process of expanding to international markets.
We are looking for passionate students who are eager to play a key role in helpingNetcad provide the best experience to thousands of customers.
The oursoftware development team consists of 30 talented individuals and rapidly growing.
We are generating high tech, high-performance solutions to create an excellent experience for our customers.
Our work environment encourages learning, hardworking and innovation.
If you have the following qualifications:
· 3rdor 4th year engineering student
· Able to work 5 days/week during the summer period and in 1,5 days/week during the semester
· Passionate about technology
· Familiarity with one or more programming languages such as .NET, Delphi, C# or similar languages
· Advanced communication and analytical skills
· Good team player
we would like to learn more about you.
· Taking responsibility from day one. You will have lots of opportunities to work with experienced team members, own your projects, learn new things and improve your skills.
· Excellent business opportunity. Netcad is the market leader in its industry in Turkey and in the process of transformation.
· We value talent and hard work, not titles.
· happy hour once a month.
· We have a hobby room with PlayStation, chess, dart.
For Application: Özgür KEÇECİOĞLU - firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Schedule: Internship / Part time
Graduation (Required): Bachelor Degree (student)
Deadline for application: 01.06.2018
Web Design by Begüm EFE