HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
INDUSTRY X.0 - Junior Software Developer JOB AD
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 420,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
About Industry X.0
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing, and product-related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
- A deep love for software development.
- Be very good in (at least) one programming language.
- Be extremely willing to learn/develop coding skills (up to ninja level) in your free time - i.e. read coding books on weekends.
- Preferably, be already good in one stack: web, embedded, or mobile.
- Develop code (design, build, unit test) in one of our teams, in one of the following areas: web backend, web frontend, cloud, mobile (iOS, Android, Windows, x-plat).
The candidates will receive:
- Dual 21' monitors, large desk, comfortable seats.
- The fulfillment you will get from working with like-minded people in a multicultural environment.
- Very high development/maintenance ratio - you will be asked to build things.
- Work in a company where you are allowed to switch technology/project/team often - i.e. you won't be stuck in web app maintenance for years.
What we aren't interested in:
- Years of professional experience.
- The university you graduated from.
Apply if you think you are a coder. Multiple positions are available for juniors.
For Application: Serra DURU - email@example.com
City: Istanbul (Asia)
Work Schedule: -
Graduation (Required): -
Deadline for application: 31.12.2017
Web Design by Begüm EFE