HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
DUAL TALENT - BUSINESS CONSULTANT JOB AD
IMAGINE NEW HORIZONS…
As being one of the fastest growing economies in the world, Turkey is already a global center of talented and well-educated university graduates who are eager to learn and develop more, respect the cultural values and background of others and can adapt to varying business environments.
DUAL Management and HR Consultancy is now introducing a unique headhunting process for the new university graduates called ”FRESH TALENT” to provide these high level, -fit the job- graduates for the leading company organizations across Turkey, Europe and Middle East & CIS.
Our Client is the local business partner of a major international advanced planning and optimization solutions company with 7 continental offices and customers in the world.
Business Consultants are key to solving the customers’ puzzles using a combination of business analysis and implementation activities.
As a Business Consultant / Partner, you collaborate with project management, technical consultants, and software development teams. You will be provided the necessary training on our Client’s solutions, implementation methodology and project management tools.
In this role you will be ready to be reallocated abroad to have interface directly with customers, understanding their business processes, discovering optimization opportunities and defining solutions. Your role requires you to clearly articulate your solution to our client’s software developers as well as the customer.
Your Key Success Factors …
· New university graduates or graduated professionals with few years of work experience up to 30years of age.
· Degree in AppliedMathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Business, SupplyChain Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar discipline
· Excellent in English and Turkish and/or European Languages-German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish etc.
· Flexible for travel and reallocation in abroad
· Proven analytical capability and excellent abstract reasoning ability
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and with a team
· Strong time management skills
· Experience with large-scale software implementations and client-based project work
· Object-oriented modeling and programming
· Mathematical optimization techniques
· Knowledge of SupplyChain Planning and Optimization, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning or Logistics
· Familiarity with data modeling in relational databases, data communication (ODBC, SOAP, JMS), object-oriented programming
· Working with planning and scheduling tools
If you want to be challenged with this unique opportunity, then we invite you to apply through FRESH TALENT.
or simply visit
For Application: https://dualtalent.net/login/fresh-talent-uye-ol
City: Istanbul (Europe)
Experience: less than a year / 2-5 years
Work Schedule: Full time
Graduation (Required): Bachelor Degree (graduate) or Higher degree (student or graduate)
Deadline for application: 31.12.2018
Web Design by Begüm EFE