HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
THE BUSINESS YEAR -Web Developer JOB AD
A web developer is responsible for the design, layout andcoding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspectsof a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involvedwith the maintenance and update of an existing site.
After establishing the target audience for a website and identifying the type of content it will host, a web developer will:
Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Test the website and identify any technical problems
· Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
If you are interested in the position, please send a copy of your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelors degree is required
· 3 years of experience in building and maintaining complex institutional websites
· Strong understanding of web technologies, and related development tools
· Strong understanding of web standards, cross-browser, and responsive design for mobile devices
· Experience developing and administering CMS systems
· Experience developing HTML email templates
· Experience with administration of web hosting environments
· Experience with web analytics.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
· Proven ability to work independently and manage several tasks concurrently
· Demonstrated ability to work in team environments
For Application: email@example.com
City: Istanbul (Europe)
Experience: less than a year / 1-2 years
Work Schedule: Full time
Graduation (Required): Bachelor Degree (graduate) or Higher degree (student or graduate)
Deadline for application: 31.07.2018
Web Design by Begüm EFE