HER YILDIZLININ BİR KARİYERİ VAR!
AVL TURKEY - Senior Engineers with Ph.D. JOB AD
AVL Research and Engineering Turkey is a member of the AVL Group with more than 200 employees working worldwide on the development of vehicle powertrains, controls, software, instrumentation, and test systems. We are looking for highly qualified and talented individuals to join our engineering team at R&D Center in İstanbul
- Model-based as well as hand-coded algorithm/SW development for automotive systems,
- Publishing and presenting technical work in relevant platforms and events,
- Carrying out research work, generating innovative ideas and patenting those.
- Ph.D. degree in mechatronics, Controls, Automotive, Electrical-Electronics, Computer or related engineering fields.
- Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills.
- Interest in automotive systems.
- Fluent speaking and excellent writing skills in English.
- Willingness to frequent travel.
Good knowledge and expertise in at least three of the following:
- Analysis &Design of Controls Systems,
- Real-time implementation of control algorithms,
- Matlab/Simulink,dSPACE/ETAS Tools, HiL Simulators,
- Programming languages (C++, Python etc),
- Hybrid electric vehicle powertrain systems and components,
- ADAS applications/ Autonomous Driving,
- Machine learning and Neural Networks,
- Big data, data science, data fusion.
For Application: Hazal BAKKAL - email@example.com
City: Istanbul (Asia)
Work Schedule: Full time
Graduation (Required): Ph.D. (student or graduate)
Deadline for application: 10.12.2017
Web Design by Begüm EFE